Saturday, December 7, 2013

30 Days of Pinterst Day 5,

Today I decided to do something a little different, still Pinterest inspired. I always look at hairstyles and even though my hair would never look exactly like the pictures I see, (I know this because every time I take a picture into a salon I NEVER leave happy). So I stopped taking pictures in but basically this time I just told them to do a basic long bob.

I did this because every two years or so I grow my hair out and donate it to Locks of Love. I was at the point of being ready to go because my Mom Knots were getting worse and worse and taking too long to brush out and its just too hard to maintain long hair. But anyway Locks of  Love is something I am very passionate about because being in the hospital with my son I would see the most precious and sweet kids who had cancer and I just love having a way to help out in any way shape or form that I can.

Locks of Love is a free way to donate hair, you can go to most salons and they will donate for you or you can easily mail it off yourself. You can also fill out a form and be acknowledged for it. It's pretty cool and rewarding. So here it is...

Before...
 
And 15 inches later...
Definitely not the best pictures, but you get the idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment