Monday, December 16, 2013

Down to the Nitty Gritty

What is your preferred writing implement? 
-Black pen

Favorite month and why?
-I like May, it is usually warm by then, but not hot and the flowers are always soo pretty.

Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.
-phone, remote, lotion

Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites?
-I like playing cards even if its solitaire by myself,

What is your desktop background currently?
-A landscape image from Bing that is always changing

Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them
-Brink my four year old, and we talked about the dinosaur movie he is watching 

First color name you can think of that isn’t in the rainbow
-coral

What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in?
-phone, computer, tv

What kind of headphones do you use?
-whichever ones I am lucky enough to find

What gaming consoles do you or your family own?
-ps3, xbox

What magazines do you read, if any?
-contract, family fun,

Inspiration behind your blog title?
-BRIMT comes from my hubbys and boys name. Their initials are BMT and and their names all start with BR (Brandon, Brink, Britton) and to make it a word I used I because my boys name are both BRI. Kind of confusing but its became our brand :)

Favorite item of clothing?
-black yoga pants DUh.

Name at least one book you loved as a child.
-Little Critters

Is there anything hanging on the walls of the room you are currently in?
-Yes pictures and snowflakes and wall paper.

What’s your favorite number, and why?
-4 and 11. not sure why

What’s your favorite candy/chocolate?
-I like Andes. mmm

If you were suddenly really hungry, what would you choose to eat?
-cereal

If you could study anything, what would it be?
-religion, everything about religion is so complex and hard to understand, but it is also very interesting

Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. Chapstick, gloss, balm, lipstick)
-Nivea

How would you describe your sense of humour?
-I laugh alot! 

What things annoy you more than anything else?
-people who honk and people who flash their brights at you when you accidently have yours on. pee on the seat, snoody people

What kind of position are you in at the moment?
-Indian stye on the couch

What do you carry your money in?
-a wristlet

Do you enjoy driving? Why or why not?
-I like roadtrips when I'm well rested but hate driving when I'm running late

What is on the floor of the room you’re currently in, not including furniture?
-socks, toy sword, one shoe, three dinosaurs and some kind of string

How many devices do you own which can access the internet?
-11

Is there is anything that is guaranteed to always make you happy?
-my boys

-What do you associate the color red with?apples ( isn't that what they first teach you in -kindergarten)

Last strong smell you can remember smelling?
-homemade Laundry detergent

Last healthy thing you ate?
-boiled egg

Do you drink tea or coffee, and how much per day?
-I drink one cup of coffee a day

When was the last time you drank water?
-1 minute ago

Do you believe nude photos can be artistic, rather than erotic?
-I think they can be artistic to some people, but I am not one of those people

Last formal event you attended
-ASID award ceremony

If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why?
-I like my birthday

Would you prefer to be at a beach or in the countryside?
-beach

Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
-yes, little cousin and keanu Reeves

Favourite place to shop?
-Target

Do you have a smartphone? What kind?
-Samsung galaxy note II

What is your least favourite colour, and why?
-burgundy guess it just looks old

How do you spell grey/gray?
-That is a tough one I always have trouble with that.

What time is it currently?
-7:19pm

Is there anything you should be doing right now?
-yes, lots of stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment