Ingredients: 1 box of cake mix
1 container of icing
1 pack of almond bark
Cake balls are easy to make. All I did was get 1 box of cake mix and 1 container of icing. I chose the funfetti Christmas mix and corresponding icing. So the inside of the cake balls will turn out to be green. And I used white almond bark and Christmas sprinkles.
1. Bake the cake and then let it cool.
2. In large bowl crumble up cake mix and half container of icing.
3. Roll out balls and place n wax paper
4. Chill for about 2 hours
5. Melt almond bark
6. Roll balls into melted bark and place back onto wax paper ( I use a small fork or toothpick)
7. Dash sprinkles on while still melted
8. Chill another hour